Greetings and welcome to the Croquet Nation Forums.
Before posting, it is important to familiarize yourself with the forum rules below. The following is a list of rules that apply to all of the forum categories on Croquet Nation and as an account holder on the forum, you are expected to adhere to at all times.
Offensive Posting: Members of this forum are prohibited from posting anything patently offensive in nature. This includes, but is not limited to any kind of racism, predjudice based on religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, disability, nationality or gender. Sexually explicit comments are also prohibited, as is the posting of any pornographic or violent materials.
Trolling: Posting on the forum to deliberately incite or provoke people is not allowed. While we do not ban posting an opinion, no matter how controversial (so long as it is doesn't break any other forum rules), posting something simply to antagonize or stir up other people will not be tolerated.
Images: All images posted need a link to the source of the image placed underneath them in the post. If it your own photo, please note that.
Abusive Posting: Members of this forum are prohibited from posting anything that could be deemed to be directly abusive to any other member of the forum, or member of the public - famous or otherwise. This includes any kind of harrassment, stalking or otherwise continually attempting to create a hostile environment for any other member of the forum.
Profanity: Members of this forum should refrain from using bad language on the forum. Posts with profanity may be edited, deleted and/or locked by an admin or moderator.
Advertising: Accounts created solely to advertise services/other websites on this forum will be terminated. If you are an active member of the forum, and wish to advertise any of your own content, a link in your signature should suffice. If you feel the need to create a dedicated topic for any content that you are trying to advertise, please attempt to contact the admin first, so that we can gauge whether or not we would deem it acceptable.
Illegal Activities: Anybody posting, illiciting, or encouraging people to post anything that would break any laws in any country is prohibited. This includes the posting, or asking for links to illegal streams of any content, or providing people with advice or the means to view such content. Anyone found breaking this rule will find themselves subject to the harshest punishment. Posting anything potentially libelous also falls under this rule, and attempting to hide anything of this kind behind the banner of 'fan fiction' to create ambiguity is also not allowed.
Multiple Accounts: Creating or attempting to use multiple accounts on the forum is strictly prohibited. Anyone found to be engaging in the use of multiple accounts is likely to have all of their accounts permanently banned.
The following are not strict rules, but rather guidelines for positive posting habits.
- When starting a new thread, or adding new factual or rumored information to a thread, we strongly encourage your to cite a credible source.
- Threads with click-bait thread titles that have little or no value are likely to get locked or have their thread titles changed.
- Remember that as a text based form of communication it is not possible to judge tone. Also, this forum has people from all over the world, many of whom English is not their first language. Keep it in mind both when phrasing your responses but also reading what others have written. It's possible that sentence you read that outraged you was meant in a completely different way.
- If a topic already exists that covers an issue that you are wanting to start a new topic for, it is good practice to utilize the topic that already exists. Repeatedly creating new topics when others already exist that deal with the same subject is likely to get your thread topic deleted.
- If a topic has been locked/deleted. it is because it has been deemed to have broken the forum rules. Attempting to repost the same topic after it has already been dealt with will be viewed in a very dim light, please don't do it.
- Making a new topic to query/complain about a different one being locked/deleted is prohibited.
- If you feel the a post on the forum has broken any rules, please report it to the administrator immediately. It's good practice to keep an eye on your Personal Message Inbox. The admin will message you from time to time, and when they do the message tends to be important.
CONTACTING THE ADMIN
Your admin is Dylan Goodwin and you can message me by visiting my page (click my avatar above) and click "Send a Message" below my profile photo.