Dylan Goodwin's Discussions (1,508)

Discussions Replied To (594) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like the re-directs are working for the old addresses ... so I will leave thos…"

Dylan Goodwin replied Nov 5 to USCA Women's Grand Prix

2 Nov 5
Reply by Dylan Goodwin

"Sherif Abdelwahab repeats as USCA GC 2018 Singles Champion .... Third GC Singles Nat…"

Dylan Goodwin replied Sep 23 to 2018 USCA GC Nationals

4 Sep 23
Reply by Dylan Goodwin

"Knockout is already down to the last eight ... https://croquetscores.com/2018/gc/us…"

Dylan Goodwin replied Sep 21 to 2018 USCA GC Nationals

4 Sep 23
Reply by Dylan Goodwin

"Championship doubles has progressed nicely and the final is set .. Abdelwahab / B  F…"

4 Sep 23
Reply by Dylan Goodwin

"Championship Singles Update ... A Block -- Scores now being reported and Danny Huney…"

4 Sep 23
Reply by Dylan Goodwin

"Maybe they'll move away from the buffet of options and offer a fixed set of rules."

Dylan Goodwin replied Sep 1 to Why are local clubs teaching and playing 9 wicket croquet with carryover deadness?

14 Sep 1
Reply by Ford Fay

"Seems reasonable to me ... I think the 9WC has had some line-up changes. So maybe th…"

Dylan Goodwin replied Sep 1 to Why are local clubs teaching and playing 9 wicket croquet with carryover deadness?

14 Sep 1
Reply by Ford Fay

"If by struggle, you mean taking second in his first USCA event ... okay. The feedbac…"

14 Sep 1
Reply by Ford Fay

"We can agree on that point ... I believe there should be a fixed set of basic rules…"

14 Sep 1
Reply by Ford Fay

"We play MCA Nine Wicket Rules. Which offers the Basic rules and the Advanced version…"

Dylan Goodwin replied Aug 31 to Why are local clubs teaching and playing 9 wicket croquet with carryover deadness?

14 Sep 1
Reply by Ford Fay

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dylan Goodwin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service