The World Croquet Federation Hall of Fame Committee elected five new members in November 2020, all of whom have made a notable contribution to the game either as players, administrators or supporters.
- Bob Alman (USA), a noted croquet organizer/promoter and the publisher of Croquet World Online
- Jose Alvarez-Sala (ESP), the founder and President of the Federación Española de Croquet
- Jenny Clarke (NZL), one of the foremost women players of her generation.
- Salah Hassan (EGY), winner of the Golf Croquet World Championship in 1998 and 2000
- Chris Hudson (ENG), the first Secretary-General of the WCF
The WCF Hall of Fame was relaunched in 2019 after a five-year hiatus and the WCF Management Committee exercised its right to elect one member per annum by inducting Bryan Dawson (AUS), the inventor and developer of the Dawson 2000 croquet ball. Dawson was formally inducted during the opening ceremony of the 2020 Association Croquet World Championship which provided the players present with an opportunity to express their appreciation of his great contribution to the sport.
View the WCF Hall of Fame page here: